NY-Penn League‎ > ‎

Falcon Park




Park Name: Leo Pinckney Field at 
Falcon Park
Tenants: Auburn Doubledays (NY-Penn League)

Opened: 1927
Grandstand Rebuilt: 1995
Address: 130 Division Street Auburn, New York 13021

Dimensions: 330' (L), 400' (C), 330' (R)

Former Tenants:
Auburn Bouleys (Can-Am League) 1938
Auburn Colts (Can-Am League) 1940
Auburn Cayugas (Border League) 1946-1950
Auburn Falcons (Border League) 1951
Auburn Yankees (NY-Penn League) 1958-1961
Auburn Mets (NY-Penn League) 1962-1966
Auburn Twins (NY-Penn League) 1967-1971
Auburn Phillies (NY-Penn League) 1972-1977
Auburn Sunsets (NY-Penn League) 1978
Auburn Red Stars (NY-Penn League) 1979
Auburn Americans (NY-Penn League) 1980
Auburn Astros (NY-Penn League) 1982-1995
Syracuse Salt Cats (New York Collegiate Baseball League) 2011-2013 {Alternate Field}


The view from behind home plate at Falcon Park.


The view from down the first base line. The visiting clubhouse sits in the left field corner.


The view from down the third base line.


The outfield at Falcon Park. Though the grandstand was rebuilt in 1995, the playing field is the same that has been in use since 1927.


The visiting bullpen and batting cage in the left field corner.


The grandstand at Falcon Park. The seating area is almost identical to Falcon Park's sister park in Batavia.


The party deck in the right field corner.


The Auburn Doubledays on the field at Falcon Park.




Comments